Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Techniques in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Biomechanics of the osseous pelvis and its implication for consolidative treatments in interventional oncology.CardioVasc Interv Radiol. 2020; (1-1)
- Fluoroscopy and cone-beam CT–guided fixation by internal cemented screw for pathologic pelvic fractures.Radiology. 2019; 290: 418-425
- Overview of navigation systems in image-guided interventions.Tech Vasc Interv Radiol. 2013; 16: 136-143
- CT guidance assisted by electromagnetic navigation system for percutaneous fixation by internal cemented screws (FICS).Eur Radiol. 2020; 30: 943-949
- Feasibility of intraoperative nerve monitoring in preventing thermal damage to the “Nerve at Risk” during image-guided ablation of tumors.Cardiovasc Interv Radiol. 2016; 39: 875-884
- Complications of percutaneous image-guided screw fixation: An analysis of 94 consecutive patients.Diagn Interv Imaging. 2021; 102: 347-353
- Minimally invasive image-guided ablation, osteoplasty, reinforcement, and internal fixation (AORIF) for osteolytic lesions in the pelvis and periarticular regions of weight-bearing bones.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2020; 31: 649-658
- Percutaneous osteosynthesis in the pelvis in cancer patients.Eur Radiology. 2016; 26: 1631-1639
- Percutaneous image-guided screw fixation of bone lesions in cancer patients: double-centre analysis of outcomes including local evolution of the treated focus.Cardiovasc Interv Radiol. 2016; 39: 1455-1463
Disclosure: The authors report no potential conflicts of interest.