Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Techniques in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Chronic venous insufficiency.Circulation. 2005; 111: 2398-2409
- Tibio-pedal arterial minimally invasive retrograde revascularization in patients with advanced peripheral vascular disease: The TAMI technique, original case series.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 83: 987-994
- Chronic total occlusion crossing approach based on plaque cap morphology: The CTOP classification.J Endovasc Ther. 2018; 25: 284-291
- The vascular system.Diagnostic medical sonography. ed 2). Wolters Kluwer Health, Philadelphia, USA2017
- Innovative arterial duplex examination: a guide to evaluate flow in the foot using pedal acceleration time.Journal for Vascular Ultrasound. 2019; 43: 11-17
- Plantar acceleration time: a novel technique to evaluate arterial flow to the foot.Annals of vascular surgery. 2019; 60: 308-314
- Pedal Acceleration Time (PAT): a novel predictor of limb salvage.Annals of vascular surgery. 2021; 75: 189-193
- Diagnostic accuracy of resting systolic toe pressure for diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease in people with and without diabetes: a cross-sectional retrospective case-control study.J Foot Ankle Res. 2017; 10: 58
- Global vascular guidelines on the management of chronic limb- threatening ischemia.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 58: S1-S109.e33
- Pedal flow hemodynamics in patients with chronic limb-threatening ischemia.Journal for Vascular Ultrasound. 2020; 44: 14-20https://doi.org/10.1177/1544316719894412