Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Techniques in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Quality of life and healthcare resource use associated with angiographic vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Stroke. 2012; 43: 1082-1088https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.111.634071
- Prognostic factors for outcome in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Stroke. 2007; 38: 2315-2321https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.107.484360
- Diagnosis and management of subarachnoid hemorrhage.Continuum (Minneap Minn). 2015; 21: 1263-1287https://doi.org/10.1212/CON.0000000000000217
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2022 update: a report from the american heart association.Circulation. 2022; 145: e153-e639https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001052
- Identification and quantification of patent foramen ovale-mediated shunts: echocardiography and transcranial doppler.Interv Cardiol Clin. 2017; 6: 495-504https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iccl.2017.05.002
- Stroke prevention trial in sickle cell anemia (STOP): extended follow-up and final results.Blood. 2006; 108: 847-852https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2005-10-009506
- The diagnosis of brain death.New Eng J Medi. 2001; 344: 1215-1221https://doi.org/10.1056/nejm200104193441606
Available at: https://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/, Accessed July 27, 2022
- ASA/ACCF/AHA/AANN/AANS/ACR/ASNR/CNS/SAIP/SCAI/SIR/SNIS/SVM/SVS guideline on the management of patients with extracranial carotid and vertebral artery disease: executive summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American Stroke Association, American Association of Neuroscience Nurses, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, American college of radiology, American society of neuroradiology, congress of neurological surgeons, society of atherosclerosis imaging and prevention, society for cardiovascular angiography and interventions, society of interventional radiology, society of neurointerventional surgery, society for vascular medicine, and society for vascular surgery.Circulation. 2011; 124 (2011): 489-532https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0b013e31820d8d78
- Carotid intima-media thickness progression as surrogate marker for cardiovascular risk: meta-analysis of 119 clinical trials involving 100 667 patients.Circulation. 2020; 142: 621-642https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.046361
- Definition and evaluation of transient ischemic attack: a scientific statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American stroke association stroke council; council on cardiovascular surgery and anesthesia; council on cardiovascular radiology and intervention; council on cardiovascular nursing; and the interdisciplinary council on peripheral vascular disease. the American academy of neurology affirms the value of this statement as an educational tool for neurologists.Stroke. 2009; 40: 2276-2293https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.108.192218
- Ultrasound technologies and the diagnosis of giant cell arteritis.Biomedicines. 2021; 9https://doi.org/10.3390/biomedicines9121801
- Advances in transcranial Doppler US: imaging ahead.Radiographics. 2013; 33: E1-E14https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.331125071
- Monitoring cerebral vasospasm: How much can we rely on transcranial Doppler.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2019; 35 (PMID: 31057233; PMCID: PMC6495622): 12-18https://doi.org/10.4103/joacp.JOACP_192_17
- Role of transcranial Doppler monitoring in the diagnosis of cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurosurgery. 1999; 44: 1237-1247
- Vasospasm surveillance with transcranial doppler sonography in subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Ultrasound Med. 2015; 34: 1345-1350https://doi.org/10.7863/ultra.34.8.1345
- Optimization of duplex velocity criteria for diagnosis of internal carotid artery (ICA) stenosis: A report of the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) vascular testing division carotid diagnostic criteria committee.Vasc Med. 2021; (e-pubilshed ahead of print. Available for free download at:) (Accessed, July 2, 2022)
- Improving Quality in Noninvasive Testing by Certification and Accreditation. InNoninvasive Vascular Diagnosis: A Practical Textbook for Clinicians.Springer International Publishing, Cham2022: 3-16
Disclosures: Brian Schiro: Medtronic – Speaker; Cook - Speaker; Penumbra – Speaker; Philips – Consultant. Muhammad Hasan: Nothing to Disclose. Yolanda Bryce: Hologic – Consultant; Pfizer – Speaker; Boston Scientific – Speaker. Costantino Peña: Philips Healthcare – Consultant; Shockwave Medical – Speaker; Penumbra – Speaker; BD Bard – Speaker; Cordis – Speaker; Cook Medical – Speaker.